Thanks to their specific chemical structure, neopolyol esters display very high performance compared with other ester chemistries, and show a unique combination of superior properties, the first being thermo-oxidative stability.
Our neopolyol esters are based on four different alcohols: Neopentylglycol, Trimethylopropane, Monopentaerythritol and Dipentaerythritol.
• High thermal and oxidative stability
• Very low evaporation even at low viscosity
• Excellent low temperature properties
• Low coking propensity
• Good frictional properties
• Good additive solvency
• Compatible with Group I, II, III and IV base-stocks
• Good biodegradability and low eco-toxicity profile for most products
They can be used as base fluid or as base stock components.
Our R&D and technical support teams will work with you to design the ester profile to suit your specification and application requirements such as:
• Hydraulic fluids
• Air compressor lubricants
• Turbine oils
• High temperature chain oils
• Metalworking fluids
• 4-stroke engine oils
Many of NYCO’s neopolyol esters are also suitable for environmentally-considerate lubricants, such as those used in European Ecolabel compliant lubricants. See our NYCOGREEN offer for more information.
Some of our neopolyol esters have also been granted HX-1 certification, allowing their use in Food Grade Lubricants approved for incidental food contact (H1-certified). Learn more here.
Contact us for more information.
To find an AVI-OIL product, please select at least one of the following fields or enter a keyword